From fun to serious to inspiring, here's some things I've enjoyed on the internet recently:
- Fresh By Sian's powerful realization that we should be discussing what we love and want to see more of, plus sharing encouragement. No more bringing each other down by discussing negatives and what we don't like.
- The Financial Diet on professional jealousy, what is is, and some tips to coping with it. We've all been (or are) there; comparing ourselves to others and finding jealousy in things that we don't even know why we're jealous of.
- This viral video of Hanson performing "Mmmbop" live on TV recently!
- I'm getting close to revealing some new photos in the stock shop, so make sure you're on the mailing list to get some epic free photos.
- I just learned about Workflowy! Haven't really given it a chance yet, but I'm curious to know if any of you use it? Thoughts?
- Going to try making this pumpkin cream cheese bread this week. How amazing does this look??
- Interesting thoughts on Soul Anatomy about how avoiding negativity does not make you feel positive.
Have something you think I should check out? Let me know!