It looked like a handful of you really enjoyed my previous rendition of Goodies on the Interwebs, so I decided to give it another go. Here's some things I've enjoyed on the internet recently and most likely, you will too!
- Aileen Xu of Lavendaire's inspiring podcast on life, lessons learned, and achieving a life of your dreams. I discovered Lavendaire in December thanks to my friend Kayla and I was totally blown away by Aileen's content. She is so honest, open, and empowering. I literally binge-listened to her entire podcast and watched through years of her Youtube videos.
- EFT tapping therapy keeps randomly popping up in different moments of my life in such a way that makes me feel as though it's calling out to me. I'm about to give it a try, but I'm curious to know - have you tried it? What were your thoughts?
- Brit & Co's creative classes: I randomly stumbled upon Brit & Co while crawling down an internet rabbit hole one day. In minutes, I bought a few hand lettering classes, spent a month practicing, and am now super proud of my new-found ability. Go check out their creative classes if you're itching to learn something (from home)!
- Free winter stock photos on The Wonder Forest! Yes, you heard me right! I recently contributed a winter stock photo pack for all your wintery blog needs. Have at it!
- Still wondering how to fold a fitted sheet? Me too. Luckily Refinery29 is here to help.
- Meditating is slowly, but surely becoming a part of my everyday routine. Thanks to a friend, I recently discovered Simple Habit and I'm addicted. Are there any meditation apps you love?
- Becoming Minimalist is one of my absolute favorite blogs. Each one of their posts is packed with so much wisdom that makes you re-think your current mindset, living conditions, and overall life. This blog has heavily impacted my own life in the most recent months.
- This post wouldn't be complete without a little self love! My wonderful friend Kayla recently had me on her podcast in December to talk about work, life, and maintaining an abundant mindset. It was such an incredible experience and I'm so proud to share the link with you! Give it a listen! :)
Have something you think I should check out? Let me know in the comments below!