I'm not one to write round-ups, although I do enjoy reading them! I've had a lot of fun this year searching for presents for different people that I thought I would share some (mostly) inexpensive, fun, last minute gifts for the adventurous person in your life - or just to treat 'yo self!
- Instant iPhone printer ($130) - everyone loves having printed photos! This printer allows you to print photos straight from your phone - how cool is that?
- Photo frame from Urban Outfitters ($10) - This frame is adorable. I have to admit that it was on my sister's Christmas list, but I crushed for it so hard that I ended up getting myself one! It comes in 2 sizes and is really such a great decor piece.
- Enamel mugs from United by Blue ($20) - (pictured above!) Jesse and I each own a mug from United By Blue. They are one of my absolute favorite brands and I love that they are constantly on a mission to make the world a better place. Plus, they're goods make you feel stylish while camping :)
- A Sam Larson print ($12) - Sam Larson is hands down one of my favorite illustrators at the moment. I could buy all of his prints. Jesse and I recently purchased one of his prints (#11) for our bedroom wall collage and I'm so in love with it. I can't recommend his artwork enough!
- National Parks stamp book ($10) - Jesse got one of these for me a few years back as a gift and it always encourages us to fill it with stamps from each park we visit. It's pretty exciting to stamp the book and look back at all the parks you've been to. Definitely a great gift for anyone who enjoys National Parks.
- Subscription to Backpacker Magazine (1yr/$12) - Backpacker is one of my favorite magazines. The photography is fantastic, the stories are so interesting and educational, and their recommendations are great. We always look forward to getting our monthly Backpacker magazine and we literally keep each one because they're so good!
- Key chain from United by Blue ($16) - this is the only item on this list that I don't physically own! I've been crushing on a United By Blue keychain for quite some time and eventually I will own one, so for now, I'll just recommend it to you!
None of these are advertisements or affiliate links. I just adore these products and wanted to share them with you!